You may be eligible for financial support from our Emergency Housing Support Program if you fall into one of the following situations:
- Are you currently renting but have received an eviction notice?
- Are you overdue on the rent and don’t have the money to pay it?
- Are you homeless and trying to get into a place but need financial support to get you started?
- Have you received a utility disconnection notice due to non-payment?
- Are you on a fixed income and coming up short for rent?
Please reach out to our housing team to discuss your situation and start the application process to receive support.
Jason Park, Housing Development Officer