Benoit First Nation – Chase the Ace Winner

Jan 17, 2018 Chase the Ace Jackpot winner Eemmanuel Simon
Photo: Barb Benoit McAlinden, Emmanuel Simon, Lory Benoit Jesso, Lee Kerfont, Myra Benoit and Janice Benwah

Benoit 1st Nation would like to announce the following information  from last night’s Chase The Ace at the Mi’kmaw Centre in Degrau on January 17, 2017.

The evening’s total ticket sales were $3,814.00. Congratulations to Emmanuel Simon who ticket  #24239 won $762.80 (20% ticket sales). Emmanuel cut the deck of cards hoping for the sneaky Ace of Spades and drew the Ace of spades!!!!The Ace of Spades was worth $1,144.25 (30% ticket sales) plus $10,975.00 which was worth $12,882.00 in total take home winnings. 50% ticket sales $1907.00 goes towards the Mi’kmaw Centre Building upgrades.

The 50/50 Ticket draw winner was Teddy Rouzes who won $503.00. Thanks so much to all the volunteers that helped with this event and also thanks to everyone who came out for this very successful Mi’kmaw Centre Fundraiser.